Here at Knee Force, we take pride in the accuracy and trustworthiness of our content. We understand that it is important for you to have access to accurate information about your health and wellbeing.
That is why we take our editorial processes very seriously and make sure that all of our content is of the highest quality.
We only work with experienced, qualified experts who are passionate about their field, and who are able to provide evidence-based information that you can trust.
1. How We Earn Your Trust
The amount of information available on the internet is staggering, yet trusting and understanding it can be challenging.
At Knee Force, you’ll find content that is evidence-based and clear. We strive to explain things in a way that is easy to understand, and we provide resources to help you take action on the information you find.
We also know that everyone has different needs, so we make our content accessible to as many people as possible.
And finally, we approach everything with empathy and compassion, because we know that making positive changes in your life is not always easy.
We are aware that each person’s journey is unique, therefore we embrace inclusivity and empathy. We’re here — free of judgment — for everyone looking to improve their knee health.
2. How we write our content
At Knee Force, we understand that our readers rely on us for accurate and up-to-date information about their health. That’s why we strive to maintain the highest journalistic standards in everything we do.
1) Our Team: We firmly believe that great content starts with great writers. That’s why we take care to vet our content creators for both subject matter expertise and relevant life experience. We provide continuous training on research and source-selection best practices. We give feedback and coaching to our writers so that they may continue to produce their finest work. This information comes from you, our readers.
2) Sourcing and fact-checking our information: We understand that not all information is created equal. We only source information from reputable, peer-reviewed journals, government organizations, and other reliable sources. We know that our readers rely on us for accurate information, and we take that responsibility seriously. When we provide our opinion on a topic, you can be confident that it is backed up by sound research. We believe that this commitment to quality is what sets us apart from other publications in our field.
3) Clear purpose and bias: We believe that our readers are best served when they can make informed decisions, and we work hard to ensure that our articles provide a fair and balanced view of the subjects they cover. Our editorial team is made up of experts who are passionate about their fields, and we take care not to allow our personal beliefs to influence our articles. While we do clearly state our purpose and bias upfront, we also welcome reader feedback and encourage anyone who feels that an article is unfairly biased to reach out to us.
4) Diversity in our writing: In order to get the full picture, it is important that our journalists seek out voices that are less commonly heard in society. These voices may be missing from the news due to their race, class, generation, gender, sexual orientation or the region they live in. By hearing these voices, we are able to get a more well-rounded view of what is happening in the world. Without them, we would only be getting one side of the story. Although it can be difficult to find these voices, it is worth the effort in order to get a comprehensive view of the news.
5) We only partner with and mention brands that we have thoroughly vetted. We only ever partner with or mention brands that we have thoroughly vetted and approve of. We believe that our readers trust us to only recommend products that we genuinely think are the best, so we take that responsibility very seriously. We spend a lot of time researching each and every brand we work with, and we only promote those that meet our high standards. In addition, we regularly check in with our partner brands to make sure they are still providing the same level of quality and service that we expect.